PLEASE NOTE, BUGGY REVIVAL IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANISING OR PAYING FOR THE POSTAGE OF YOUR PUSHCHAIR WHEN IT SELLS. OUR SERVICE IS SIMPLY A MARKETPLACE.
- Paisley Freight
- Buggy Revival can help out if you have more than 1 package to ship based on the size of your pushchair and the courier's sizing requirements
- Bubble wrap and/or shrink wrap
- Black bin liners
- Packaging tape
- Remove wheels, bumper bars, hoods & any other removable parts that create a more streamlined size and shape
- Wrap wheels, bumper bars and any other fragile parts individually in bubble wrap and place them inside carrycots/seat units
- Compress carrycots if possible - if its not possible to include them in main package, send separately (contact us for assistance if you have secondary packages to send)
- Wrap your chassis, seat unit, accessories/removable parts & carrycots (if possible) tightly with bubble wraps or shrink wrap
- Bag the item in a few bin liners to ensure the product is entirely covered and tape it to ensure the item is fully sealed and ready for collection and delivery
- Finally, affix your customer's address label and/or courier labels.